Saturday, September 27, 2008

My first blog- the weekend


Ok so this in Lane, giving my first shout out into world of blogness. I'll go ahead and give you the low-down on my weekend thus far. Thursday night: dressed up with the boys and headed to salt lake to 80's dance. I left my I.D.  in O-town, and had a hard time passing for over 17 years old at the club. Yeah-  i spent the night hanging out in the car while my buddies danced. I'm already sick of talking about it.  Last night, we had a fire in Colin's Schmutz's backyard and had a pretty good turn out. Next time we need salt and vinegar chips and chocolate ice cream.  Tonite....disco skating baby. We have the fever, but Trev and Cody sold out and are going on  a date.  Once we post the pics, they will be hurting over a poor decision. Well thats about it for now, stay tuned for more amazing posts on cabinonninth!!

2 comments:

Trev said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging Lane! It's so much better than Facebook...

Mandy said...

cody is LRCB. even though he denies it.